Sunday, July 15, 2012

From my fans!

Thanks so much for all of your support and feedback.  It's much appreciated.  Here are a few kind words from my FB and Twitter followers.

FB-"Great book!!! I too have endo stage 4 and u have inspired me to tell my story."

 " just finished ur book. I am moved beyond words! You are an inspiration in SO many ways!! Every1 needs a copy! "

FB-"as a woman that is newly dealing with the possiblity of not becoming a mother due to a miscarriage and many failed iui attempts, this book is very helpful. its comforting to know that there are other people that understand that feelings that come along with this. I recommended on my own page that people, with and without children read your book.....it can be hard for people that have children easily to understand what we who cannot go through on a daily basis. Thank you for this book!"
         -"well, your book helped me not feel like the only person in the world that deals with this.... i thank you for that"

And thanks for the kind reviews on Amazon :)
        

No comments:

Post a Comment