Monday, October 22, 2012

Facebook Fan message

"Cathie,
Thank you so much for writing your story. I was diagnosed with endo before I met my husband. I had laser removal the year before we started dating, so he never saw how bad everything actually got. But now, 4 years after surgery, I know it's coming back and I'm terrified. I just can't seem to make him understand what we're up against. I found your book last night on my Kindle and read it all in one sitting. I hope that I can convince Thomas to read it as well, because you found the words that always fail me. You were able to describe the physical and emotional pain I've felt for so long...and the fear about the effect of infertility on a marriage. So, thank you for sharing and for letting me know that I'm not alone...there are many of us facing this agony silently, too embarrassed to say anything. "


FB fan Heather-

No comments:

Post a Comment